In order to aim the goals of the club, every year the IWCM Board is elected.
Usually, the IWCM Board is elected at the May General Meeting by the members of the club. All club members shall be eligible for nominations to the Board.
An individual may serve two full one-year terms in any given Board position.
An individual may serve in no more than two positions on the Board at any one time.
The most members of the new IWCM Board for the session 2019-2020 was elected in July, 2019 with an online voting.
In fall both Co-Presidents and the Treasurer were elected by the Board.
IWCM Board 2019-2020
- Local Co-President: Maria Marinuta from Moldova
- International Co-President&Grants Committee Chair: Marie McDowell from USA
- Local Vice-President&Fundraising Coordinator: Natalia Stelea from Moldova
- International Vice-President: position vacant
- Diplomatic liason: Gundega Vāvere-Mikute from Latvia
- Membership & Hospitality Coordinator: Svetlana Shishkina from Belarus
- Social Media Coordinator: Loredana Travascio from Italy
- Public Relations Coordinator: Angela Chelaru from Moldova
- International Charity Bazaar Coordinator: Inna Rothmann from Moldova
- Activities Coordinator: Natalia Waight from Moldova
- Treasurer: Yvonne Wöbbeking from Germany