Grants Total: $5 500
1. Salvati Copiii: social reintegration of 10 alcoholic women whose children were in the care of the Salvati Copiii; personal hygiene articles, financing special monthly outings
2. Dalila Women's Wellness Center: translation and publication of a new brochure on breast cancer and self-examination; reprint of a brochure on basic information about women's obstetrical and gynecological health
3. Women's Career Workshop: publishing and translation of materials for use in workshops on job search and career choices held in four cities in Moldova
4. Association of Mammographers: computer information system for record keeping and storage of information of breast cancer patients
5. Youth for the Right to Live Girl's Camp: transportation costs for 65 female teenagers to the camp. The program explores gender, self-esteem, and health issues, equal employment opportunities, career planning, choices available to women as adults, and decision- making
6. Ludmila Borkovschii: a disabled woman received funds to purchase supplies for her needlework, which is her main source of income.