This year IWCM were able to raise 735 000 MDL that equal 36 500 EUR at its major annual fundraising event, the "Winter Charity Bazaar" at its 21st edition.
Our common efforts went towards rigorously selected projects that are awarded so much needed funds and are benefited particularly vulnerable women and children.
1. VITAE: benefit for premature babies at three local hospitals and resuscitation centers
2. Charity Centre for Refugees: benefit for the refugee families with childre, refugee women and 80 vulnerable refugees
3. Area Prutului de Sus: benefit for the entire community of the AREAP day center and women with physical disabilities of Edinet
4. Hospice Angelus, Moldova: benefit for 14 children form the palliative care center Hospice Angelus
5. Children's Fund "Family for Children" from Tiraspol: benefit for children of different age groups from the neighborhood and children that are currently studing in the lyceum and kindergarten in close proximity to the playground
6. Association Against Domestic Violence, Casa Marioarei: benefit for about one hundrend women and children, yearly seeking asylum at Casa Marioarei
7. Public Health Care Institution E. Cotaga, Malnutrition and Resuscitation Department: benefit for children and their mothers hospitalized at E. Cotaga hospital, as well as hospital personnel
8. Public Health Care Institution Municipal Child Hospital Nr. 1: benefit for all children and their parents, hospitalized at the clinic. Project in partnership with Mad Aid
9. Public Health Care Institution District Hospital from Criuleni: Project in partnership with Mad Aid
10. Clinical Hospital of Traumatology and Orthopedics: Project in partnership with Mad Aid
11. Harbovat children with hearing disabilities boarding school