Become a member
• Who can join the IWCM
IWCM is open to all expatriate women currently living in Moldova.
• How to become a member of the IWCM
If you are interested to become a member, to support our important charity work and you like to join our social & activity groups, join us at any of the General Meetings and meet us. We are more than happy to introduce you to the club and our work.
The IWCM season runs from September 1st of each year until June 31st of the following year, and you may join at any time. The annual membership fee is 1000 MDL .
Membership is valid after the payment of the membership fee was settled.
You can make payment online directly to the IWCM bank account. Here the bank account details:
str. Arborilor, 21, Chișinău, Republica Moldova
BC ”OTP BANK” S.A .
Complete the form
We will be very happy to have you on our team.
• Why to become a member of the IWCM
As a member of the club you will be part of a strong, international and supportive community.
Furthermore, the club membership offers you:
- the opportunity to participate in social activities and tours, reserved only to the members,
- the attendance in the monthly meetings,
- exclusive discounts from selected partners,
- the involvement in the charity work of the club,
- the participation in Potluck lunches, which take place at Member’s homes throughout the year,
- the right to vote in the Administration Board elections and the eligibility for nominations to the Board.
• Can you attend IWCM events if you are not a member?
Members are allowed to bring visitors to any monthly meetings. There is 200 MDL participation fee for the refreshments for each monthly meeting.
If you have any questions about membership, or like to know, how and where we can meet, please email our Membership & Hospitality Coordinator, Elena Ursu at 079477691 or [email protected]